Whispers in the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispers in the Dark

This is a site that is very similar to Gaia, but without the spammers :3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sea Runs Red

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:28 pm

NOTE!
This is a remake RP made by magnoliatree.
Reason for remaking:: Inactivity.
`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'
Well, as far as crew go, this is about the most boring bunch you'll ever meet- - - - -

NOT

There is a ship on the ocean, it's passengers are, well, different, you could say. If you consider blood sucking demons different that is. Welcome to the world of the vampires at sea. They're just like any other pirate ship, only they strive on the blood of others. As for the demons, well, they are indeed the odd ones no? And what about humans, you ask? Well they are of course what ever it is they strive to be. The founding of this somewhat odd ship, is almost as amazing as it's crew. An old man around the age of seventy two... I'm sorry, a young vampire, around the age of seventy two decided it was time a new life for a vampire became available. Thus, he built a ship made just for vampires, and it would carry none other. That was, until humans took over the ship in the early years of it's first voyage. The ship, was indeed a true beauty, and they decided that the unique crew it held would be spared. Under one condition... The humans could also become part of the crew. The vampires were forced to comply due to the vast number of humans around the not-so-vast group of vampires. Several years later a pack of starving demons came by, they threatened to feed off of the humans if admittance wasn't allowed for them. So, faced with the choice of life or a ship of only two races, the crew reluctantly agreed. Now, here we are twenty years later with the ship of three different races.

Now, it's time for you to take over the story. How will it change under your command?

Last edited by Syn on Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://whispersinthedark.forumotion.net
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:29 pm

RULES

1. Read Gaia ToS.
2. No txt tlk.
3. I am god, my word is law.
4. No Mary/Garry Sues.
5. No spamming/flaming.
6. Three line per post minimum.
7. PM me all profiles.
8. The subject should be 'Oh no! The Sea's Running! D8'
9. Put a ninja somewhere in your PM so I know you read the rules.
10. Has anyone ever noticed how bright the computer screen is?
11. I change my mind, title the PM, 'My blanket is hungry for some fish bowls.'
12. No unreadable font, meaning like font size thats under 9 or something really light.
13. Literacy.
14. Speak in third person.
15. No killing with out the other persons consent and mine.
16. If you want to leave send me a PM and be sure to make a post that will explain your characters disappearance.
17. No auto hitting.
18. No god modding.
19. Use [[]] {{}} (()) or something like that when speaking in OOC.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:30 pm

PROFILE SKELETON

Username:
Name:
Race:
BIO:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:31 pm

WHITE LIST

Syn - remaking this RP 8D

BLACK LIST

no one yet :3
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:28 am

As Sebastian left his quarters, an audible yawn escaped through his lips as he climbed the small set of stairs leading to the deck of the ship which he called home for about 5 years now. The vampire opened the door, smiling but regretted it as what was left of the sun hit his eyes and immediately a hand flew up in front of him to shield them from those temporarily painful rays. "Well, that was none too bright..." He muttered sheepishly as he closed the doors behind him, now setting foot on deck. The vampire started to tighten any ropes that seemed loose, and mopped up any water that would most likely end up as a safety hazard to the crew members, and other small things like that since there was nothing else needed of him for the time being.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:56 pm

Rose sighed, and stood up to stretch. She had been reading in her cabin since midday, and her stomach was beginning to regret not taking a break for supper. She carefuly laid her book on her bedside table, and walked slowy to the door. She climbed the stairs that lead to the deck, not wanting to go to the kitchens right away. If she waited long enough, perhaps her mother would be in bed. That woman always felt that she should give Rose a lengthy lecture everytime she saw her. She made her way to a railing, deftly dodging everyone else that was on deck. She looked at the sun set, a bit dreamily. It was blood red tonight. Beautiful. She waited until the sun was almost completly set, and headed back down to the kitchens. She was still kind of out of it, and wasn't really paying attention to her surroundings. It cam as a complete suprise then, when she bumped into someone on her way down. She bounced off of the person, landing square on her bottom.

"Ow. . ."
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:26 am

Sebastian had been down below deck, doing a small amount of dishes that had been left from supper. Why was there a vampire doing the humans and demons dishes? Cause he was one of the more generous night walkers on board. Sure he did too much work for what little energy he had, but it was better than letting others know you were in a weakened state. why was he weaker than the others, simple, because he was hungry. A couple of the others that he trusted with this fact asked him why not drink from one of the crew members then? That was because he only drank from animals. He never told anyone why, he knew that they would think that his way of thinking was stupid right when he said he drank from animals. Anyway, back to the vampires actions.

He blinked, hearing an 'ow' from somewhere near the doorway, and turned on his booted heel. the vampire saw a dark-haired human girl on her rear end and one of the demon crew members growling, 'watch where your're going stupid human...' Sebastian frowned a little and since he was finished down here he went over to the female, still currently on the hardwood floor. "Are you okay, Miss?" He asked, letting the corners of his lips jerk up slightly, but not enough to show those fangs of his. He didn't like it when the humans he tried to talk to, immediatly go away if they saw the contents of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
pjkio

pjkio

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:14 am

Rose nodded without lookeing up. She went to stand up, rubbing her bottom slightly. "I'm fine, thank you." she smiled up at the man who had addressed her. She then turned and stuck her tounge out at the demon's back. She was still a bit childish in some things. She turned again to the man, and suddenly stuck out her right hand. "I'm Rose!" She said, smileing at him. "Not many people care about human girls on this ship. You're very kind!" She wasn't very used to talking to people, so she might have come off as a bit too enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:29 pm

[Gah! I'm sorry, that last post was me. Apparently my sister forgot to log out. ^^;]
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:36 pm

OOC:: Loll, that would explain it xDDDD //

Sebastian chuckled in amusement to the humans actions. Most of the other humans were all too wary to do such a thing to a demon, seen or not. "My name is Sebastian, it's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Rose." He said, taking her hand gingerly. He knew she would notice the temperature o his body, but he wouldn't mind. Compared to this girl he was a very lax person, on who seemed to never lose his temper, which was a lie. He was always getting into little scrambles with demons every now and again. One of the vampires who knew about his little problem with eating would end up stepping in and ending t before he got hurt. Unless he was already injured they would try and reduce his blood loss so he could remain in a stable mindset before he fell to a level where he had no self control. It was a rare occasion but it still did have its moments with him.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:23 pm

She let out a small exlamation as she felt how cold his hand was. "Oh!" She had noticed that he was pale, but had been hoping that it was just the lighting below deck. She tried to shake it off. Vampire or no, this was the most pleasant exchange she had had in a while. "It's a pleasure to meet you, too!" She grinned up at him. "I was just on my way to the kitchens to grab a bite to eat. Would you care to join me?" She flinched slightly as she realized how poorly she had worded that. The last thing she wanted was for a vampire to 'have a bite' with her.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:35 pm

Sebastian withdrew his hand and scratched the back of his head, "I would but I was just leaving from there..." He lied. He couldn't eat human food... well more like he shouldn't and didn't want to. To him human food tasted equivalent to the taste of dirt or mud. Also, he wasn't too sure what happened to food if he ever ate it because from his knowledge, his digestive system didn't work anymore. The vampire pirate ceased these thoughts, he wasn't too sure if thinking about food was the best idea for him since they had been at sea for quite a long period of time. This meant he hadn't had any blood since they left port.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:43 pm

Rose nodded, still smileing. "That's fine. I guess I'll see you around, then?" She asked politly. She wasn't really sure if she felt relieved, or dissapointed. Perhaps a bit of both. After he nodded, she turned towards the kitchen. She stuck her head in, checking to make sure her mother wasn't there. Which she wasn't. She helped herself to some bread and chees, suddenly finding she wasn't very hungry.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:56 pm

Sebastian stumbled a bit as he walked below deck. a hand was located near his throat and a little shuddering could be heard as he drew in a couple of breaths. He knew it was about time where he would be having his little 'attacks'. They'd probably be every other night or something like that. His room was on the same level as the humans quarters and he'd always regretted this. The vampire gripped the brass knob as hehad his eyes clamped together shut. Not that there was anything he didn't want to see in there, vampire hunger pains were ten days worse than a humans. He failed at closing his door as he collapsed on his bed, now on his side. That human he had met not too long ago, it was her scent that was causing this, it seemed abnormally sweet to him for some reason.

In the corner of his room in a darkened part where no light touched was an annoyed sigh. "You idiot, why do you keep doing this...?" They asked. It was one of his friends and he didn't bother closing the door as he walked over wearing a frown on his face. "S-shut up Trevor...." Sebastian growled, he was in no mood for a lecture.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:12 pm

Rose finished her light supper, and frowned. She was so bored on this ship. She had read - and re-read - all of the books she could find. Perhaps next time they went in for supplies she could find some new ones. She wandered around below deck, not really paying attention to where she was going. She sudenly found herself in front of a half closed door, where people were talking in hushed voices. She reconized one as the vampire from before. What was his name again. . . Sebastian. Yes, that was it. She put her back to the wall where she wouldn't be able to be seen from inside the room. She knew that she shouldn't be doing this, but she didn't usually think before doing things.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:21 pm

"You idiot, your way thinking doesn't count here, you're starving yourself and thats that!" The other growled in response. Sebastian started to curl in on himself, one hand on his throat, the other clenching the fabric over his stomach area. He gasped and choked a bit and felt his body shake a little. "I-I told you that I wo- won't!" the words struggling to get past his lips as he was also panting a little. His clothing were light, so it was just a cold sweat or something that was included in this little scene. "It doesn't matter, you need blood and you know it! I don't care if you like te humans, you can't go against your gut. Vampires are predators, we know wat we should and shouldn't do to ourselves and you're going against your nature." Trevor said once more. He was angry about this alright, but that didn't mean he had to raise his voice and let everyone else know. Luckily he could hold it almost as good as Sebastian could and kept his voicequiet enough.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:44 pm

Rose let out a gasp before she could stop herself. The people in the room went silent. She didn't think. She just ran, all the way to her room. She didn't stop until she got there, slamming the door shut as she went through it. She may not be the brightest of people, but she didn't want a vampire - any vampire - to catch her eavsdropping on them. She sat down on the bed, holding her head. She tried to control her breathing, but it came raggedly. Her heart felt like it was going to jump right out her throat. Only once she felt safe did she try and make sense of what she had heard. He needed blood? She shivered at the thought. But the other vampire had said some strange things. Did that mean Sebastian didn't drink from humans? Perhaps he was even kinder than she had originaly thought.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:54 pm

Sebastian groaned as the fit from his vampire instincts were starting to go way for the night and rolled onto his back. Sur he was still panting but who wouldn't if they had been resisting to attack a bunch of crew members due to all the heartbeats he was hearing. On sound did differ though, it was someone besides himself that had gasped. There's wasn't for air but out of surprise by the sounds of it. "What the hell was that..." He asked, not removing the back of his head from the pillow under his head now as his hands loosely gripped the sheets beneath his body. "I'm not sure, I'll go check it out, it might have been one of the other vampires..." Trevor said and ashe was at the door he looked back to the hungry vampire and added, "Don't go anywhere if you desire to not drink from them so much." He left Sebastians quarters and walked down the hall, towards the room from which he heard the door slam shut.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:11 pm

Rose picked up her favorite book, trying to steady her nerves. She heard footsteps comming up the hall, but didn't think anything of it. Surley no one would have followed her. Besides, she ran as hard as she could. Nevertheless, she felt her heartbeat quicken as the footsteps came closer. Before she knew it she was staring at the door, shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:17 pm

Trevor raised oe of his hand to the surface of he wooden door before him. Behind it he could hear the quickening heartbeat of a human. He knocked quietly and said, "Excuse me Miss..." Yes he could tell it was a girl whom had been eavesdropping, "I'm not here to harm you or anything I just need to speak to you..." He spoke in a tone similar to Sebastian's, well the kindness level. Sure he liked the humans and all, just as his struggling friend, but he ate from them when he needed to.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:22 pm

Rose nearly jumped out of her skin as the footsteps stopped in front of her door. She reconized that voice too. They knew she had been listening! There was nothing she could do, he obviously knew she was in there. She tried to calm herself, but her voice still wasn't as steady as she would have liked. "C-come in." she called, a bit weakly.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:28 pm

Trevor walked in only a little. He bowed slightly and said, "Good evening Miss, I'm Trevor..." He straightened himself and said, "My friend and I couldn't help but notice you running away from listening in on his... 'little' dilemma..." He looked at the human who looked like she was scared shitless. She had triend to calm herself down, that much he could tell.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:32 pm

Rose nodded, a bit dumbstruck. She blinked, and it all caught up to her in a flash. "I-I'm sorry! It's just. . . I reconized his voice and um. . . I'm sorry!" She sqeezed her eyes shut, wishing that this would all be gone when she opened her eyes. Of course, that's not how things work, and Trevor was still there staring at her when she opened them.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:36 pm

The vampire just blinked, speechless for a moment at her reaction. "I'm not punishing you or anything, I just ask that you don't let any of the other crew members know about his problem, he has quite a few enemies on here andif they were to find out he'd be in trouble..." He said, he stood there watching her as he listened for a reply.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:39 pm

Rose's eyes widened a little more with each word. "Oh! I understand! I mean, I'd never tell anyone. I really like Sebastian! I would never want anything to happen to him!" She knew she was rambling, but she didn't care. She really did like Sebastian. And she was on a bit of a high from realizing that she wouldn't be. . . drained or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sea Runs Red Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sea Runs Red
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next