Whispers in the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispers in the Dark

This is a site that is very similar to Gaia, but without the spammers :3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Hands of Time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sciocco

Sciocco

In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Hands of Time   In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:51 am

[[My sincerest apologies, I have been having Family Problems, my living arrangements are not yet stable, you will have to count me out for now. Again, very sorry.]]
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: In the Hands of Time   In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:54 pm

[Don't worry about it, Sciocco. I hope everything works out for you.]

Tsarra stubmled on a root, nearly bringing her companion down with her. She could hear growling behind her, and it brought her to an abrubt stop. What was she doing? She was suposed to be a protector of the Light! And she was running away from a wolf? She hesitated, not sure what to do. She didn't want to drag Akira into a possibly dangerous situation. She dropped the girls hand, and began running back towards the sounds of fighting. She hid in the bushes, unsure what to do at first. She could hardly believe what she was seeing. The wolf from before was fighting with an unknown grey wolf. It seemed to be winning, too. She tried to reach out to the beasts, to calm them, but it didn't work. She was shocked to see that the black wolf's mind was blocked from her powers, much like an elf's would be. The other was simply mad. There was no soothing a mind that would not -- could not -- see reason. She was torn. She hated to see one of her beloved creatures killed, but at the same time, she knew that she could not let it go. It would kill anything in it's path. Her hands worked furiously, forming the signs of a spell she had hoped never to have to use. She found the center of the creature's mind and, with her power, squeezed. The wolf spazmed a bit, then was dead. She stumbled backwards, tears running, uncontrolable, down her face.
Back to top Go down
xthexdeadxonex

xthexdeadxonex

PostSubject: Re: In the Hands of Time   In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:35 pm

Akira watched the elf turn around and run back. Silently, she stood there for a moment. "Well, I should go back too, I guess." Then, she ran after the elf. But then, she stopped, seeing what the elf was doing. The wolf was twitched for a few seconds, then fell dead. The elf fell backwards, and Akira ran forward. She bent down on her knees and put a hand on the elf's shoulder. "Oh, don't cry. That wolf wasn't very nice anyway." She said, trying to comfort the elf, but not doing a very good job at it. At least she was trying, though. Akira could have laughed instead. But she wouldn't do that. That would just be mean, very mean.
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com/profiles/9415154
Emeraude
V.I.P
V.I.P
Emeraude

PostSubject: Re: In the Hands of Time   In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:48 pm

Rellik felt the presence of the elf come closer as he fought, and watched the wolf die. A soft sob came from behind a bush, and a comforting voice spoke quietly. Was someone hurt?! Without thinking, he poked his black muzzle through the leaves and found himself staring at two women; one elf, and one human. Both were beautiful. The mysterious man was no where to be seen...

"Are.... are you okay?!" he asked nervously, forgetting about his demonic appearance. His words were soft and echoed off the trees.
Back to top Go down
http://jobi-wankenobi.deviantart.com
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: In the Hands of Time   In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:41 pm

Tsarra put her hand on top of the human's, wishing she could tell her she was alright. But she wasn't. She had never before taken the life of any living creature. She shrank back as a black muzzle suddenly appeared out of the bush in front of her. A voice came from the creature. Two possibilities came to Tsarra's mind. This beast was either demon or god. And since it had tried to warn them. . . "Oh great god of the forest, please do not be upset with this lowly one!" She cried, staring up at the large black wolf. If wolfs could be said to have expressions, this one looked slightly baffled.
Back to top Go down
Emeraude
V.I.P
V.I.P
Emeraude

PostSubject: Re: In the Hands of Time   In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:31 pm

Rellik cocked his head. Great...god...? Did she think...

"Oh, I am no god of the forest. I'm just..." He stopped mid-sentence... he was still in the form of the Nightmare!!

"Oh dear... I'm... I don't usually look like this, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you!! Please don't be scared!" He cried, lowering his head.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: In the Hands of Time   In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:22 pm

Tsarra looked up, slightly confused. What creature was this, if not a God? And to say he did not normaly look this way. . .? "Surely then, you must be under a great spell, travler. I am not frightened of you, do not worry." She sat down in front of him, wondering what to do. She turned to her traveling partner, to see how she was handling all of this.
Back to top Go down
xthexdeadxonex

xthexdeadxonex

PostSubject: Re: In the Hands of Time   In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:07 pm

Akira watched as the wolf revealed itself. "Oh!" She gasped when Tsarra mentioned 'god.' Could this creature really be a god? But alas, Tsarra was proven wrong when the wolf talked. 'I don't usually look like this' Akira looked at Tsarra when she was looked at. There was slight bewilderment on her face. "What are you looking at me for?" She asked, with a soft laugh on her lips. "I don't know what to make of him anymore than you do!"
Back to top Go down
Emeraude
V.I.P
V.I.P
Emeraude

PostSubject: Re: In the Hands of Time   In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:36 pm

Rellik watched the two nervously, and slowly responded to the elf.

"N-no... I'm not under a curse, per-se. I... when I feel certain emotions deep enough, my physical body transforms. I'm really a human..." He explained, watching their faces apprehensively. Would they believe him? His story was so foreign that they might... laugh. He pawed the ground nervously, white eyes casting dark shadows behind the two females.

"You... you do believe me, don't you? If you just let me follow you... you'll see! I'll change back!!"
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: In the Hands of Time   In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:28 pm

Tsarra laughed at Akira's statement, half amusement, half suprise. Of course her friend wouldn't know what to think either. She listened to the wolf's broken explination, wondering what she could do to fix this. She certainly didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Luckily, an opening was provided for her.

"Of course we believe you, friend. We have just met, and you could have nothing to gain from lying to us. But still. . . if it is alright with Akira. . . I would love to have you join us. Another back will always be welcomed at my fire. That is - of course - also only if you truely wish to join us. I can tell you now, the road ahead for me - and those around me - will not be easy."
Back to top Go down
Emeraude
V.I.P
V.I.P
Emeraude

PostSubject: Re: In the Hands of Time   In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:19 pm

Rellik was relieved at the elf's words.

"Thank you! I would love to join you. Though... I will tell you, when I turn back into an elf, I will be blind. I dropped my staff in the forest, when that wolf came... do you think... we could go find it?" He asked apprehensively.

Little did any of them know, someone was watching them.

[[OOC: I'mma make an evil character, honoes. xD]]
Back to top Go down
xthexdeadxonex

xthexdeadxonex

PostSubject: Re: In the Hands of Time   In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:59 pm

Akira watched the two talk. She shook her head. "I don't care if he comes with us. You seems nice enough." At first, she was talking to Tsarra, then switched to the wolf. "You lost your staff? Well, we gotta help ya find it. You can't be weaponless, especially with me, because I'm usually fighting. Obviously, not you two, but others." She said the last word somewhat darkly as she thought of goblins.

[[and sorry i'm not posting so much, but i'm quite busy with school and homework and stuff. it's insane. i don't have anytime to myself anymore! lol]]
Back to top Go down
Emeraude
V.I.P
V.I.P
Emeraude

PostSubject: Re: In the Hands of Time   In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:36 pm

Rellik was relieved as he heard both women agree to let him tag along. It had been a while since he had met anyone so nice.

"Oh, thank you!" he said happily, feeling his legs tingle... slowly, and with the slightest bit of pain (his pain tolerance was incredible from so many years of transforming) he contorted and changed into his human form. His brown hair was ruffled and his tunic was dirty, and his now blind eyes flicked around, searching for light. "I'm sorry.. it's so spontaneous... I.." he mumbled as he stood up. His legs shook a little. He blinked a few times and rubbed his palm against his forehead.

"Shall we...?" He asked. He apprehensively stuck his hand out, hoping one of the girls would oblige and lead him. He blushed at the feeling of being so useless.

[[It's k. I think we're all quite busy with school!! Homework sucks, no? D:]]
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: In the Hands of Time   In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:18 pm

[[D'accord! -stabs homework-]]

Tsarra hessitated for a moment, then took hold of Rellik's outstretched hand. She felt much more comfertable with him now that he looked like one of her own people. She had been afraid she would not see another elf again. "Which way did you come from, do you know?" She didn't know if he would be able to tell now that he was blind, but she also didn't want to search the whole forest.
Back to top Go down
xthexdeadxonex

xthexdeadxonex

PostSubject: Re: In the Hands of Time   In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:34 pm

Akira stood up and watched as the wolf turned into an Elf. She wasn't really surprised. She knew he had to be magical, because as a wolf, he could talk. And obviously, normal wolves didn't talk. Her eyes switched from him to Tsarra. She hadn't seen many Elves in her lifetime, only a few. And every time, she was mystified by their beauty. No other creatures were as mysteriously wonderful as Elves.

The Elves were taller than Akira, for she was only 5'7. She felt really short, standing next to them. Why couldn't I have been taller? Despite the thought of feeling like a midget, she thought it was just wonderful that she should have two Elves as companions. Such beautiful creatures. And they were kind, too. The male could turn into a wolf. That was neat. I wonder if he can turn into any other animals...I wonder if she can do anything like that...I wish I could turn into a panther. They were big, strong, and fast. Excellent hunters.

But then she thought of her earlier conversation with the she-elf. Akira knew that Tsarra didn't approve of revenge. Thinking of that, she felt a little guilty. Then, she stopped herself. [i]What am I feeling guilty about for? I just want to avenge Yori's death. I'm not like those stupid goblins, who go murdering poor, defenseless children. I just want them to know that they can't do something evil like that and get away with it....
But Akira still felt guilty. Most Elves didn't approve of things like revenge, killing, and such. They believed in life and didn't like taking it away....What about humans? Most of them were peaceful as well. They shunned people like Akira, who carried weapons and participated in combat. They called her a warmonger. Indeed! They acted as if she picked a fight with everyone she came across, like she was a barbarian! Akira Matsuzawa was nothing of the sort.

Oh well. She shook her head, dispelling those thoughts. She didn't say anything, because she hadn't been spoken to. Plus, Tsarra had asked the other Elf a question, and Akira didn't want to say anything to try to change the subject or anything. She did have plenty of questions, though. Honestly, she had the curiosity of a five year old sometimes. No matter. If these two were to be her companions, then Akira would have plenty of time to ask those questions.
Back to top Go down
Emeraude
V.I.P
V.I.P
Emeraude

PostSubject: Re: In the Hands of Time   In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:50 pm

[[Epic Post!! Very Happy Awesome. C:]]

Rellik sensed the human stand up and felt a very thoughtful aura about her. He was very interested in her.

As they led him through the woods, it was silent. Rellik concentrated on where his feet were falling, and thought to himself.

He was worried, ever since he was young and had gone blind, he felt like a burden; he couldn't fight or see in this form. And yet, he felt very comfortable with these two... he felt childish in their presence, for they seemed like they had seen more hardship than he could dream of.

He sheepishly wondered if Tsarra knew the magic of healing blindness...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Hands of Time   In the Hands of Time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Hands of Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2