Whispers in the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispers in the Dark

This is a site that is very similar to Gaia, but without the spammers :3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silken rose

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pjkio

pjkio

Silken rose Empty
PostSubject: Silken rose   Silken rose Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:01 pm

An indian girl (who i will be) is captured by an evil man Twisted Evil who wants to use her connection the the indian cheif to take over the tribe and win the war between indians and whites. She and her friends have to work behind his ever seeing eyes to stop him and bring peace between the indians and the whites. She hears a legend slip from the man's lips that brings hope to her, and she must escape, to meet the black stallion, the strongest and swiftest horse. The black stallion also posesses a gift from the gods, nobody can hear him. He is silent as night, like a phantom, creeping through the hills.
The legend is basically about the black stallion, and how he lives apon a cliff in a cave.
"There is a cliff, where the grass is always green, the land is always moist, and the sky is always clear.
“The pines smell strong, as if after a rain, and peppermint grows on the side of the cliff, beautiful and calming. It is here that the black stallion awaits the coming of his master, a princess said to have hair long and black as that of the feathers of a crow. Her eyes are said to be a glassy blue, and her skin as smooth as silk."
Of course I mean my character.

rules:
no swear words
nothing nasty
you can be an animal :cat:
keep it clean Very Happy

Another thing, I'd like to have a bookworm in here, preferably a white slave to the evil man, to be my character's friend.
Back to top Go down

Silken rose
Page 1 of 1