Whispers in the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispers in the Dark

This is a site that is very similar to Gaia, but without the spammers :3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hoshikuzu, a 1x1 request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss McScoobus

Hoshikuzu, a 1x1 request Empty
PostSubject: Hoshikuzu, a 1x1 request   Hoshikuzu, a 1x1 request Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:27 pm

I have an idea for one, please at least read it though. I know it is really long, but please, please just read it, and I hope you like it. Mostly it's just setting and background.

Hoshikuzu, japanese for Stardust, is the name of of a hill where stardust falls from the sky every night. The hill is a place of truce between all races of demons. Battles, violence, anything other than peace, kindness and friendship is punishable by death. Every full moon, when the most stardust falls, demons from all over the country gather. Purple mist spreads over the hill, and it is a night of merriment for all. The ancient, magical hill has always been a sacred place of peace to all demon races. Old grudges, clan wars, blood feuds, are all to be forgotten. The hill practically oozes magic. It spans for nearly a half a mile, in a perfect circle. the hill is covered with trees, hot springs, animals, and plants. There are species of flora and fauna though to have died out everywhere else there. The grass and leaves are silver, and the tree trunks are tinged with gold. Stardust falls like a light snow. In the very center of the hill, is a massive clearing, large enough to hold over two hundred demons, and a huge bonfire. Even the fire is magical- it glows birght blue and purple. Stories and legends are told around this fire. If the stroy tellers train hard enough, and study the ancient ways, the can master the art of manipulating the smoke and fire into shapes to help tell the stories.
The shogun of the country bordering Hoshikuzu wishes to have the magical hill for himself. For some reason, humans can never get withing five miles of the place, if they try, they die. But everytime he sends another wave of his army, they are able to get a little bit closer. Demons fight back visciously. Old rivalries, and wars between clans and races have been long forgotten. The demons are now banding together to fight back against the humans to protect thier sacred hill. In turn, the country is training young men and women more and more to become demon slayers.
The war has raged for three years, and both sides have suffered heavy casulties. The golden trees of Hoshikuzu are slowly fading. The farther and farther away from the hill they are, they are begining to turn back into normal trees, then shrivel and die. The silver grass is turning yellow. If the demons can't push back the greedy humans, thier sacred place may die.
Only humans with pure hearts, and absoloutly no desire to attack the demons or take over the hill may get close.
The princess of one of the most powerful demon clans, who are also the unofficial leaders of the demon rebellion, harbors a heavy hatred towards humans. Her clan cannot speak english. A year ago, she lost most of her clan to a raid by the humans. Last week, she was captured on a solo mission, and was placed in the dungeons of the castle.
A young, promising man has trained all his life to become a demon hunter. His family was slaughtered in a raid by Avain Demons when the war started, but he was never close to them and hadn't spoken to them in seven years.
He is in charge of 'taking care of' this demon girl, and finding out information on the hill and the demon's war efforts.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: Hoshikuzu, a 1x1 request   Hoshikuzu, a 1x1 request Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:45 pm

I think I may like to join you in this, if you'd like. Would you play the boy, or girl?
Back to top Go down
Miss McScoobus

PostSubject: Re: Hoshikuzu, a 1x1 request   Hoshikuzu, a 1x1 request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:33 pm

Zomg, thats awesome.
I'd like to play the girl, if you didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: Hoshikuzu, a 1x1 request   Hoshikuzu, a 1x1 request Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:15 am

lol that's fine. How do you want to do this? Do you want to make profiles, or just start rping?
Back to top Go down
Miss McScoobus

PostSubject: Re: Hoshikuzu, a 1x1 request   Hoshikuzu, a 1x1 request Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:50 am

I think just name, and a picture would do fine.
here's mine:

Name:Raven
Hoshikuzu, a 1x1 request Demon-1

My start:

Screams echoed through the stone hallways. Two gaurds stood in front of a heavy metal door. Screams that were neither demon, nor human ripped through thier eardrums, making them nervous and jittery.
The demon inside was chained heavily to the wall: her wrists were chained above her head, her ankles chained together and pulled down by heavy wieghts. Her jet-black wings had been tied to her body with magic chains, preventing her from spreading them.
Her eyes were wide, wild with hate and rage as she thrashed agaisnt her restraints, fighting to get free.

Haha, moved it to the 1x1 thread.

Last edited by Miss McScoobus on Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause I'm a dork :D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoshikuzu, a 1x1 request   Hoshikuzu, a 1x1 request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoshikuzu, a 1x1 request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whispers in the Dark :: One on One's :: 1x1 Request Area-
Jump to: