Whispers in the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispers in the Dark

This is a site that is very similar to Gaia, but without the spammers :3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sea Runs Red

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:42 pm

TRevor was relieved she wasn't going to use this information for soe reason he wouldn'
t know. He nodded gratefully and as she stopped her rant he said, "Thank you Miss, well I've got to go back to make sure he didn't keave his room..." It was true, it would be bad if he got out, no matter how much that vampire wanted to resist it, if he got hungry enough he would go and attack whoever he could and was in other words dangerous to the crew.
Back to top Go down
https://whispersinthedark.forumotion.net
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:49 pm

Rose nodded as he left, a bit sad that her friend was having such a problem. A thought struck her, and she ran to catch up with Trevor. She walked along beside him for a bit, having to trot to keep up with his long strides. "I was. . . um. . . thinking. Can you guys drink like, animal blood? Because, there's always a lot of rats on ships, right? Could that help?" She bit her lip, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:56 pm

Trevor looked at the human and he sighed running a hand though his short tawny hair. "Yeah, we tried that but there wasn't enough in them to keep Sebastian going, the rats dont get to eat much around here..." He said as he stopped at the other vampies door. He opened it to check if there was a body in the bed and thankfully there was. Sebastian was stil having the little hunger attack and it seemed there was a second wave of the pains. Poor guy... He thought to himself in pity. He returned his attention to the human and said, "Well, I would invite you in but the scent of humans doesn't help him out."
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:00 pm

Rose nodded quickly. "I wouldn't want to make things worse. . ." She turned to go, but looked over her shoulder for one last comment. "Please take good care of him." She turned and walked back to her room, worried. She knew she had just meet him, but she still considered him a friend.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:06 pm

Sebastian's eyes were open halfway, the color of them was a pale red, but not pink, almost to a near white color. Trevor waved a hand in front of the vampires face and got no response. he wasn't unconscious, but he was in a trance like state. This little fit seemed to be almost over for Sebastian by the looks of it. By what Trevor had heard when he had come onto the deck earlier, the ship would be making contact with land in about two weeks. He wondered if there were any prisoners that he ould force Sebastian to take blood from or something like that. It would sustain him till they docked at least.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:12 pm

Rose closed her door gently, and sank to the floor, putting her back against the door. She put her head in her hands, wondering what to do. She felt bad simply for having blood. How wierd was that? She shook her head, and stood up. There was nothing she could do, right? It's not like she could offer him her blood. She needed that!

[this is all feeling a bit familiar. . . ]
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:19 pm

OOC:: Bwahahahaaa! xDDDDD Indeed.|| Taro:: And your point? e__e... //

Trevor nodded, seeing that sebastian wouldn't do anything in his current state, he left the room, closing it behind him. He was going to go down to the cells and get one of the prisoners, bring them up here and make Sebastian take their blood. In a matter of seconds he was in the lower levels of the ship, looking for the door.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:26 pm

[lol! ah, the good old days. xD]

Rose picked up her book and tried to read, but she couldn't concentrate on the words. She began to pace. Her mind raced. What happened to vampires if they didn't feed, anyway? She had just seen a glimpse of him, but Sebastian had looked pretty bad. Would he be okay?
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:32 pm

OOC:: I miss that role play, I'm sad it died. //

Sebastian laid there, almost completely still except for the slow rising and dropping from his breathing. His mind was blank, as was his expression. This was one of the two possibilities for a vampire. Either they went into a dormant, trance like state until they acquired blood, or they went mad with hunger and started to go on a killing spree until their hunger was sated. He was paler than normal and that was pretty much one could see on the outside when really his vampire instincts were screaming at him to get some blood in him.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:37 pm

[me too. T_T maybe this can take it's place, in a fasion?]

Rose peeked out of her door, but she didn't see anyone. She slowly walked down the hall, towards his door. She didn't really know what she was doing. She wasn't really thinking at all.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:43 pm

OOC:: Maybe, oooh, maybe we could remake that RP later? :3 //

Sebastian looked like a corpse, well except for the blinking and breathing, but otherwise gauntly. Thankfully he looked like he just died or something and not something drastic like sunken in cheeks and purple circles under his eyes and such.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:30 pm

[That's a good idea. I could set it up, if you want. Very Happy]

Rose took a step back when she saw him. He looked so . . . dead. It broke her heart. She walked foward hesitantly, and sat on the edge of the bed. She sat there, hands folded in her lap, wondering what to do. She looked around, and was relieved to see that Trevor wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:36 pm

OOC:: Okay, loll. //

Sebastian didn't really make a reaction when she sat on the bed. Only things noticeable was that some color was regained in his eyes and that his breathing sped up, but hardly. His hand twitched too, but that was nothing really and nothing much else happened. Not like there was any spilt blood.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:46 pm

[Alright. ^_^ Also, would you like it to be private, or let other people join?]

Rose didn't notice any of those things, even though his hand touched her when it twitched. Her heart was racing. She told herself this was no big deal, but her breath came haggardly anyway. She took out the knife that she kept in her boot in case of emergencies. She took a deep breath, and cut open her palm. Not enough to harm her, but hopfuly enough to satisfy him. For a while. She held out her hand, letting it drip onto his lips. Her hand shook, though. She didn't know if he would wake up and be like normal, or decide he wanted more than she could give him.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:55 pm

OOC:: Whatever you prefer, loll. *has upgraded your position on here* 8D //

Sebastian's eyes widened as the red liquid made contact with his lips. His tongue immediately got rid of it and retreated back into his mouth. The feral red orbs focused on the shaking, bleeding hand, as if the rest of the body wasn't even there. He made small whimpering like noises as he muttered, "....more.... I need... more..." He began to sit up slowly, his next actions seeming like they were going to be unpredictable. Of course his target would be the bleeding cut, but the way he was acting was something she most likely hadn't seen before.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:34 pm

[Okay. xD I'll pm you a link And I noticed that you did! Thank you! Very Happy]

Rose's hand began trembling even harder - if that was possible. She shrank back a bit, but didn't pull her hand away. He needed what he needed, after all.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:43 pm

Sebastian grabbed her hand, not like he was snatching it, more like he was being cautious about it. He inched closer as he pulled her towads him and he continued to lap at the wound she had inflicted upon himself. The vampire didn't that the human was shaking and shying away a little from him. The redness in his eyes was more visable as he continued to lick the cut.

Trevor opened the door, he had failed to get a prisoner for Sebastian but froze at the door due to the scent of blood. He better not have.... He thought to himself. He opened the door and asw the hungry vampire licking the human from earliers finger. "Miss... what are you doing?" He asked. He wasn't sure if she was doing that out of free will or not.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:52 pm

Rose jumped a bit as Trevor opened the door, nearly pulling her hand out of Sebastians. "I-I'm sorry! He looked so bad. . . and you said he needed blood. . ." Tears welled up in her eyes, but she refused to let them flow. "He needs it! I-I won't let you stop me." She had never been this forceful about anything. It scared her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:02 am

OOC:: How much longer are you gonna be on tonight? //

Sebastian growled as she almost removed her hand from his. The wound had stopped producing 'food' for him so he pricked it again with one of his elongated fangs and tightened his grip on her wrist. The ugly nature of his starting to show. It was a more violent side of him that he didn't like to reveal that it even existed. He was surprisingly resisting the urge to just clamp down and try to drain her.

Trevor sighed, "That's not the point, he's very dangerous right now, since he knows you this will probably make it worse after he gets control of himself again." He watched Sebastians moves very carefully to make sure he didn't try to do something too drastic.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:07 am

[This'll actually have to be my last post for tonight. And i'll be out of town the next 2 days. ^^; I'm sorry]

Rose whimpered as he pierced her skin, resisting the urge to pull away. He was taking more than she thought he would. She was beginning to get scared. She looked up at Trevor, a hint of panic in her eyes. "What can I do? What do you mean, 'it'll make it worse'?"
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:21 am

OOC:: d'awh, okay, loll. //

Trevor frowned, she was doing something yet without knowing the risks by the sound of it. "I mean that by he's going to be pretty much moping around for who knows how long when he's back to normal." He said as he walked closer to the two. Sebastian growled like one of those dogs who didn't like their food being touched or themselves being bugged while eating. He decided he would try to move up towards Roses neck but Trevor was able to step in because he was right there. As soon as the hungry vampires attention left from her hand he was pinned down by the neck against his bed. "Don't even think about it, Sebastian..." Trevor growled baring his fangs a little. Sebastian snarled at the other vamprie, his lip curling up over his fangs, not caring whether or not Rose was witnessing this.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:37 pm

Rose drew her hand back as soon as Trevor pinned Sebastian down. She quickly tore a piece off of her dress and wraped it around her hand. She watched the two glaring at eachother with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry! I was just trying to help. Please, stop this, Sebastian!"
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:52 pm

Sebastian let another snarl pass his fang exposing lips as Trevor blocked one of the feral vampires swings. What was happening at the time being possibility two, him attacking with no recognition of friend or foe. Sure it would pass, but it was still a big problem. Trevor said to Rose while holding the other vampire down, "It's fine Miss, but don't do this again, okay?" He then asked her, "Hey, can you get that belt over there?" He was referring to the spare belt Sebastian had draped over the back of a chair.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:13 pm

More tears sprung to her eyes, but she stubernly pushed them down. This was not her fault. She had just been trying to help, after all. She got Trevor the belt he asked for, though she didn' like thinking of what he would use it for. "Should I leave?"
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:14 am

Trevor took it and gathered Sebastian's two hands. "Thank you... it's fine I don't care whether you stay or go...." He said as he used the belt to tie the vampires arms together tightly. the rouge vampire was starting to tire and calm own a bit, thankfully so Trevor looked at Rose and added, "don't worry, this isn't your fault, it's this knuckleheads." He said gesturing towards the currently pinned vampire whom, was now growling a little loud. He noted the tears in her eyes and sighed, glaring at Sebastian for causing her this sadness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sea Runs Red
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next