Whispers in the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispers in the Dark

This is a site that is very similar to Gaia, but without the spammers :3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sea Runs Red

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Emeraude
V.I.P
V.I.P
Emeraude

The Sea Runs Red - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:51 pm

Emeraude cringed as she heard the man yell for her to stop. She could keep running.... or transform.

Or stop.

She halted and gracefully spun on the heel of her boot, placing her hands on her hips.

"Yes?" she said, raising an eyebrow. He was quite handsome. But, she reminded herself, she was NOT interested in any form of relationship. But that didn't rule out the teasing tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
http://jobi-wankenobi.deviantart.com
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

The Sea Runs Red - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:21 am

He averted her eyes for a moment. He hadn't thought of anything to this eavesdropping girl. As he returned his eyes to her he said, "Ah, um// well, when you were outside my room... did you hear anything?..." He asked. If she did he would ask of her not to mention a word of it to anyone else. He would tell her almost exactly what Trevor had told Rose a while back. He stood there watching her carefully and awaited a response of sorts.

OOC:: Sorry its so short, I had to sneak on and post. D: //
Back to top Go down
https://whispersinthedark.forumotion.net

The Sea Runs Red
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4