Whispers in the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispers in the Dark

This is a site that is very similar to Gaia, but without the spammers :3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sea Runs Red

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:45 pm

Rose sniffed, wiping the tears from her eyes. If she wasn't going to get in the way, she decided that she wanted to stay. She was scared of course, but she was worried about Sebastian more. She looked around, and sat down in the chair that the belt had previously been hanging over. She cocked her head and watched, wishing that he would calm down. Despite what Trevor said, she was sure that his blood-rage was her fault. But what else could she have done? She shook her head, not wanting to think about it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:45 pm

Sebastian had quieted down quite a bit, the growling reduced to a quiet rumbling in his chest. Sure his eyes were still red, but they seemed to be softened. His mouth was barely open and his breathing had slowed, he was starting to become aware of the things going on around him. The burning in his throat hadn't gone away, but it seemed to become more manageable. Trevor was relieved to see these signs. He looked to Rose and said with a small smirk, "Alright, he's almost done."
Back to top Go down
https://whispersinthedark.forumotion.net
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:09 pm

Rose simply nodded. She was too far away to notice most of the signs that Trevor had noticed. She could tell that he wasn't growling as loud, though, and he did seem to be struggling less. She suposed that was good. She put her hands in her lap, and continued to watch, her blue eyes intense.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:30 pm

Sebastian no longer struggled, and was back to the vampire he was earlier when he was first speaking to Rose. Trevor saw that and got up off of the idiot and looked to Rose smiling, "See, all better." The black haired vampire lying on the bed blinked, not having realizing that there was another person here, he didn't really have too much of a memory from when he had gone berserk. He sat up slowly and looked at the human, a bit shocked that she was there. He noticed she was sitting down in a chair, so she had been watching? OH joy, she would probably be afraid of him or something now, wouldn't she.

OOC:: what's up? :3 loll. //
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:41 pm

Rose sat up a bit straighter, suprised to be adressed again. She directed a nod at Trevor, giving him a large smile as she did so. She was very happy to see that Sebastian was okay now. She stood up, a bit hesitantly, and walked towards the bed. "H-how are you feeling, Sebastian?" She gave him a small smile. She wasn't scared, so much as worried that he would blame her. She had no idea what he thought about her actions. Or if he even knew she had done them.

[Not much here. I've been bored out of my mind waiting for school to start back up. You?]
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:49 pm

He watched her almost completely silent. His hands were still tied up, but that was just a precaution, just in case, you could never be too cautious. He stared at Rose and replied, "I'm fine... but what are you doing here?.." His memories were a little fuzzy of what had happened for some reason. His memories pretty much stopped at when Trevor had left to see where that noise had come from when he was starting to go through this dilemma. He didn't remember that he had tried to attack rose, but he did actually feel some of his hunger had gone down. But he didn't know that he had actually taken some of the human girls blood.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:54 pm

Rose's eyes widened. She wasn't really sure how to answer his question. "Um. . . well, you see." She cast Trevor a slightly desperate look, hoping he would say what she couldn't bring herself to. "My room is just a bit down the hall, and I heard some noises. . . that is to say. . . uh. . . and so I came to check on you. . ." She bit her bottom lip, not wanting to continue.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:58 pm

OOC:: eh, nothing much, just not wanting for school to start, loll xD. //

Sebastian's eyes widened a bit again. He may not have had any memories, but that just let him know what had happened to himself. He just sat there, resisting the urge to grab her shoulders and say something right in her face or something like that. Instead he stayed where he was and asked, trying to keep his voice down, "Did I do anything to you Miss Rose?..." Trevor had taken a spot back in the dark corner leaning his back to the wall as he let the two sort things out. Sebastian didn't have the ability to be mad at her since the tawny haired vampire already knew that they considered each other friends.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:05 pm

"uh. . . well. . ." She took a deep breath to steady herself. It was clear that Trevor wasn't going to step in and help her. She could almost feel the tension in the air grow as Sebastian waited for her response. "You didn't really do anything to me." She forced a smile, trying to tell herself that this wasn't lying. "That is, you may have tried, but. . . you didn't." She closed her eyes, wishing she could be anywhere but here right now. "I know you weren't yourself, Sebastian."

[lol what grade are you in? if you don't mind me asking.]
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:11 pm

OOC:: Bleh, going to be a freshman, nothing too exciting if you ask me e__e //

The vampire frowned slightly and then shook his head. He closed his eyes for a secon and then reopened them saying to her, "But I didn't hurt you, right?.." So, from what he could tell, he had tried to attack Rose, but Trevor stepped in, that explained the belt around his arms currently. Well, at least he hadn't succeeded.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:56 pm

[aw fresh meat! 8D have fun!]

Rose shook her head. "You didn't hurt me at all, Sebastian." She kept her wounded hand in her pocket, hoping he wouldn't notice. After all, he hadn't made that wound. There was no real need to tell him about it, if he didn't remember. She moved closer, now sitting on the edge of the bed. "Are these restraints really neccissary now?" She asked, turning towards Trevor.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:01 pm

OOC:: Loll, I told a few of my sophmore friends that I'll be getting them on freshmen Friday >:3 //

Trevor shook his head and walked over to Sebastian. As soon as the vampires arms were out of the hold of the belt he looked right at Rose. The once blood crazed vampire grabbed her hand which was in its pocket. Trevor thought he had become hostile again and grabbed Sebastian's shoulders, but released him seeing his eyes weren't red anymore. he black haired vampire looked at Rose and said, "If I didn't hurt you, then what is this?" He pointed at the small injury on her hand. How had he known about it? Her blood was still fresh, so it gave off the scent still.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:01 pm

Rose tried to reclaim her hand, but his grip was firm, his eyes intense. "It was nothing of your doing, Sebastian." She said, wondering how he would react when he found out the truth. But she was done cowering. She lifted her head, meeting his eyes. "When I came in here, you were in a fitfull state. I cut myself, and gave you my blood. Get mad if you will, but know that I do not regret it." She stared him in the eyes, refusing to let the tears that shone there fall.

[Razz Sorry I won't be able to get on often. My time on the computer is limited to when I can get to the library. Don't be too mean to your friends. xD]
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:34 pm

OOC:: Sorry for like, poofing from the site. >.<" //

Sebastian sighed, releasing her hand from his grip and ran a hand through his dark hair. "You did this, but did you realize the danger you had put yourself in?" he looked at her once more, trying not to sound too cold or anything. "I wasn't myself and if Trevor wasn't here I'd..." He paused with hesitation and a slight grimace as his imagination strayed off at his next words, "...I'd probably kill you..." He scooted back till his back was against the wall to prop himself up. He hadn't moved away from her, nor had he moved any closer to her.
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:23 pm

[OO: I'm just glad you're back! xD]

Rose sighed, suddenly very tired. "Let's just be happy that it didn't turn out that way, right?" She closd her eyes, letting her head fall back slightly. "But. . ." She opened her eyes again, and looked over at Sebastian. "What if it happens again? You do have other ways of getting blood, right?"
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:58 pm

Sebastian let out a small sigh, "Yes, and it will happen again, but that's not the point..." He paused and let his eyes flicker towards Trevor whom was silent, but that wasn't for long until the lighter haired vampire spoke, "It's no use trying to get him to change his mind, Rose, he's a blockhead who is... well I can't explain, but he's just flat out stupid." The black haired male glared at him and then returned his eyes back to Rose. "I don't... eat..." He hesitated with that word but continued on with his brief explanation,"... from humans, I just simply, refuse to." He said, trying to help explain why he was even in this position.

OOC:: ^-^//
Back to top Go down
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:57 pm

Rose shook her head. She didn't know what to say. She supposed it was very noble of him not to want to drink from humans. And she was certainly glad that he was that way, but everyone had to eat. "So what do you normally do?" She asked, worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:13 pm

Sebastian shrugged. "I wait until we dock and then I go take care of what I need to do." He replied to her. The vampire crossed his arms across his chest. He wasn't in the mood for scolding like this. Or lecturing, whatever you would want to call it. But seeing as how things were going, there wasn't anyway of him getting out of it.
Back to top Go down
Emeraude
V.I.P
V.I.P
Emeraude

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:14 pm

Deep in the bowels of the ship, a "young" woman stirred. She yawned, and poked her head out of the crate she had been sleeping in. She stretched and picked at the corners of her eyes.

She had been down there for a few weeks now, ever since she was chased from the last village she had stayed in, for being what she was. She sighed, wondering when the ship would dock.

"I wonder if I should go up there... Heh." She thought aloud, oblivious to the fact that the ship was indeed home to some vampires, like her.

She ran her hand through her auburn hair and then paused, still as a statue. Her pointed ears twitched as she listened to the large rat skitter about the floor.

"Breakfast..." She whispered. Silently and gracefully, she crawled over the top of the box and across the floor. Behind a large crate, she closed her eyes and concentrated: Her skin grew thick red brown and white fur, her legs contorted and she transformed into a wolf. She blinked, proud of her transformation, and snuck towards the rat. She pounced at it, pinning it and crushing its heart with her paws. Quickly, she transformed back and happily bit into the creature, enjoying every drop of its bitter blood.

"Maybe I will go up there..." She said, licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
http://jobi-wankenobi.deviantart.com
aroseinthedark
aroseinthedark

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:43 pm

Rose sighed, suddenly out of energy. "I supose it's none of my buisness anyway." She said, looking around the room. She didn't know why it upset her so that Sebastian would have trouble getting food. She hardly knew him, and as a general rule, she didn't like vampires. She shook her head, confused. But he wasn't like most of those blood-sucking creeps. He was polite, and kind. She stood up, needing time to colect her thoughts. "I should probably go back to my room," she said quietly. "You know where to find me if you need anything." She didn't realize the double meaning of her words until they had already left her lips. But she did mean both, so it didn't matter. She left, and soon she was sitting back on her bed, staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Emeraude
V.I.P
V.I.P
Emeraude

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:11 am

Quietly, the female vampire crept up the ladder to the next floor, stood and looked around.

"Seems a tad deserted down here..." She commented.

Just then, she heard a door shut around the corner. She tilted her head slightly, and crept forward. As she rounded the corner, she found her self in a hallway of doors, and saw that one was slightly askew. She sensed there were two people beyond it. She sidled up to the door and peeked in, only to see nothing but a floor and wall. But there were quiet voices, two men. She grinned and listened.
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:39 pm

Sebastian let out a small sigh as Rose left the room, running a hand thro0ugh his dark hair once more. He tended to do that quite a bit he had been told a few times before. But it was a natural thing for him to do, like a non-destructive way to blow off any bit of stress. No, it wasn't from him wanting to bite her, just the sheer fact that he had had to put on such a cold like facade when he was speaking to her. While he let himself relax from the quickly dissipating, slightly tense atmosphere of the room, he heard Trevor clear his throat. "What now?..." Sebastian asked, still frowning slightly. "Nothing, but you know, just because the humans are your "friends, it doesn't always mean that they'll mind..." He paused for a moment before continuing, "In fact, I like humans too, and I only take what I need from those whom are wiling..."

Sebastian looked at his friend curiously and asked, "So you mean to tell me that there are humans, the very beings which flee to their rooms as soon as they get the chance when we awake, that are actually willing to let such vile things drink their blood?" "If you know how to go about asking them." the light haired vampire replied with a small chuckle.

OOC:: Apologies for not posting, I just wasn't able to think of a post. >.<"" //
Back to top Go down
Emeraude
V.I.P
V.I.P
Emeraude

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:28 pm

Emeraude crouched quietly, listening to the two men talk... they sounded like... vampires! Forgetting what she was doing, she stood quickly and turned on her heel, creating a squeak and making the floorboards creak. Dammit... she thought... She shuffled off, hoping they wouldn't come out, but knowing they had heard her. She wondered how they felt about stow-aways.

[[Lolfail. I make short posts. D:]]
Back to top Go down
Syn
Admin
Admin
Syn

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:01 pm

-sigh-
Alright guys, my mom has decided to not listen to what I say anymore and since she went through my binder and such, she found an updated progress report for my English class.
I have an 'F' because the class is hard as F.GBsdjkfcvdc
Anyway, I won't be allowed to get on the computer for the next six weeks unless I can get my grades up.
Back to top Go down
xx___S Y N_x
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:49 am

Sebastian's head perked up at the sound of someone in the hallway. Trey sighed in a somewhat annoyed tone, "Sheesh, one little eavesdropper after another..." He paused for a moment as the two vampires stared at the door which was still slightly ajar from when Rose had left no longer than ten minutes ago. "I suppose I'll go see who it was..." He continued as he began to move towards the door. Sebastian moved off the bed, standing steadily as if what had happened earlier with his little problem had not even occurred. "No, I'll do it, I'm sure what happened earlier made you..." He hesitated slightly, "...'hungry'..."

Trevor nodded slightly and they both moved for the door. The darker haired one left the room first as to not lose track of the eavesdropper. If it had been a vampire, it would not turn out good if they caught any word of him not eating properly. They split up, Trevor moving down the hall to go do whatever with a human. He didn't know which methods he used to get his blood, nor did he truly care. What was his business, was his business and that was it. Sebastian almost immediately saw the fleeing vampire girl. "Hey! You, wait up!" He called. He was slightly alarmed now for he could sense that she too was a vampire like Trevor and Sebastian himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sea Runs Red   The Sea Runs Red - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sea Runs Red
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next